Preparing for our Future.
The vision of the C-TEC Career and Technical Education Center is to serve and foster the potential of our Native American students by combining classroom instruction with relevant work-based experiences that stimulate, guide, encourage, and prepare them for the workforce through industry certifications and post-secondary college and careers readiness.
Our C-TEC programs are designed to contribute to the broad educational achievement of students, including:
- To afford each student specific career learning experiences so that they graduate ready to enter career fields that are in high demand, require high skills, and offer higher wages.
- To provide each student with academic and technical skills needed to obtain industry-based certification and/or to pursue post-secondary education opportunities.
- To impart in each student the understanding that ethical behavior and workplace skills are integral to successful employment.
Halito! Welcome to the C-TEC!
Choctaw Tribal Schools Career & Technical Education Center (C-TEC) is an entity of Choctaw Central High School and provides students with career related skills in the following areas:
- Agricultural and Natural Resources
- Digital Media Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Educator Preparation
- Health Care Science/Clinical
- Work-Based Learning
Most programs provide first and second year training in job related skills in order to prepare students for post-secondary training and careers.
C-TEC Upcoming Events
Career and Technical Education Center
404 Industrial Road, Suite 2
Choctaw, MS 39350
Sherry Tubby, Administrator