Current Job Openings
Contact the Department of Schools Human Resources Department at 601-650-7302 for more information and to apply for employment.
Choctaw Tribal Schools offer multiple benefits from financial incentives and great insurance to ample professional development opportunities and ongoing support.
Teachers at Choctaw Tribal Schools can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Employer provided health insurance
- Access to affordable supplemental insurance plans (vision, dental, cancer, etc.)
- 401(k) with up to 8% match from tribe
- Payment for National Board Certification
- All federal, tribal, and school holidays off
- District-wide pacing guides
- Targeted professional development and support
- Teacher Assistants in most K-8 and some high school classrooms
- Choctaw culture/language class as part of orientation
If you would like to apply for a job within the Choctaw Tribal School System, please click here to download and print the application.
After filling out the application, please send the completed application to:
Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians
Office of Human Resources
P.O. Box 6033
Choctaw, MS 39350